2022 is a wrap!
Has this year simply pummeled you with grief? Disappointment? Loneliness and Isolation?
Have you frantically been searching for deep peace through external factors like finances, therapy, health and fitness, or relationships?
Do you feel unseen or maybe even misunderstood or heard as a result of your past and all that you’ve been through? Do you desperately long for acceptance and embrace?
Throughout scripture we see God’s promise of peace; peace that can’t be shaken through:
- Rightful reconciliation to Him
- Harmony of relationship with him
- The promise of the blessed hope that is to come in Him
Today, Hannah shares her heart on the unshakeable, incomparable peace that flows from being known by and reconciled to God, and standing in right covenant with Him through Christ.
Listen in and learn how to walk in the peace of Christ our Mighty Counselor and have a lasting peace that can be neither shaken, nor broken.
You won’t want to miss this episode filled with comfort and insight.
Here are some highlights:
- The Lord Jesus was there through the rough terrain that we experienced in 2022 and throughout our lives.
- The peace that He leaves with us makes us complete, and cannot be stolen, broken, or taken.
- We are able to have this peace despite the curveballs of life.
- God knew us before we were formed in the womb – He doesn’t need to get to know us.
- It is the Lord carrying us through storms – oftentimes without us realizing it.
- Following God’s commands brings about safety and peace.
- The significance and beauty of being deeply known by God and the peace that it brings.
- Your life story needs no recapping or retelling. Christ was there during every event that impacted you.
- The compacted heart and the barriers it creates in being known by others.
- The biblical definition of true “shalom” and its boundless impact
Quotes to Remember:
“He was there when you were overlooked, cheated on, lied on, forgotten. Jesus was there.”
“With just one word, you can be made whole and you can receive peace from Yeshua the Messiah.”
“When we follow His commands, our peace multiplies.”
“When we abide and dwell in the secret place of the Most High, we abide in a perpetual state of peace.”
“The peace that comes from above does not fluctuate or waver based on what is happening around us.”
“The peace that comes from Christ and Christ alone is something that is deeply rooted even when we are uprooted.”
“The peace of knowing Christ and being known by Him transcends all your nuances.”
“Your life story needs no recapping or retelling. You never have to fill out a getting-to-know-you intake form. Jesus was there.”
“There was a light that was shining, brighter than I could have ever saw in my darkness at that time. That is just the glow of the Lord. That is Jesus peace.”
Isaiah 54 (Covenant of Peace)
Youtube: (30) Its_HannahtheBrand – YouTube