In this Episode
Hats off to Season 2!
We’ve trucked our way through a longer than anticipated Season 1! We arrive at the doors of season 2 with an understanding of the 4 Principle Foundations that Hannah taught on in Season 1:
- Understanding Who God Is
- Understanding Who We are
- Understanding Who Satan Is
- Understanding our Fight, and Who it is Against
With these foundational principles laid in place, Hannah prepares to directly address a number of emotional mountains and complexities in Season 2, and how Women of God can navigate and overwhelmingly conquer with the strength of Jesus Christ. We begin with Self-Pity.
In this Episode:
- Giving God Your Pain; The Pain is NEVER in vain
- Overwhelmingly Conquering in Trials
- Learn about God’s Sovereignty and purpose for our pain as outlined in Scripture
- Hannah’s Transformative Vision and it’s meaning
- The 5 dangers of Self Pity: Idolizing sorrow, imprisoning your thoughts and more
- The blueprint for rightful thinking as outlined in Scripture